So I have been obsessing over Mizithra Cheese for as long as I've been going to the Old Spaghetti Factory...basically a very long time! I finally bought a 1/2 pound of my own Mizithra so I could make some tasty dishes at home!
Here is what I had for lunch! You are going to LOVE it!
Whole grain rotini pasta with Nicolas Alziari Olive Oil, Mizithra cheese, fresh basil and heirloom tomatoes.
2 Cups Rotini Whole Grain Pasta
1 Tbsp Nicolas Alziari Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Mizithra Cheese (Sprinkled)
10 Fresh Basil Leaves
10 Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the rotini box.
2. Drain any remaining pasta water.
3. Add 1 Tbsp Nicolas Alziari Olive Oil to the pasta. Stir.
4. Sprinkle the pasta with 3 Tbsp of Mizithra cheese. Stir.
5. Add the basil and tomatoes.
Voilà! Easy peasy and so yummy!