Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Dry Bar

Last weekend, Dan and I took some engagement photos! I thought it would be fun to get my hair done at The Dry Bar so I could look extra snazzy in our soon to be save-the-date photos.
I think I've found my go-to place for a hair pick me up! The Dry Bar is so great, beautiful, fun and I felt like a million bucks when I walked out. They even have complimentary cucumber water, coffee or mimosas to sip on while you sit in your white leather swivel chair. The place is gorgeous and the hair results are amazing!







 


Here are a couple of our engagement pictures!




2 comments:

  1. Wow that salon is beautiful.... As are you two -- sweet couple indeedy!
    Jennie. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for the lovely comment Jennie! You made my day :) U are beautiful and sweet too my friend. P.S. I checked out your blog...Loved your post on the bucket list! I added some of yours to my own list!
      See Aurora Borealis, deep sea submarine, Oktoberfest in Munich and Japan in cherry blossom season are all added! Thanks for the great ideas!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.