Goodbye Old House...
- 1 oz of brandy, whiskey or rum (pick your poison)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon and a wedge for later
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tea bag (I like to use Wild Sweet Orange)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 5 cloves
- Coat the bottom of a mug with honey.
- Add the liquor and then lemon juice.
- On the side, heat water in a tea kettle and add the tea bag.
- Pour the steaming tea into the glass and stir.
- Add the lemon wedge, cinnamon stick, star anise and cloves
Picture: Hot Toddy