Monday, May 13, 2013

Birchbox Monthly High-end Beauty and Lifestyle Samples

One of my friends gave me an awesome subscription to Birchbox for my birthday. This company will send you a box of high-end beauty and lifestyle samples each month. So cool huh? You get to try-out all those expensive products for a fraction of their price! The only bummer is you have to be invited to the program...but lucky for you guys I have a code!
Click ---> My Invite To Birchbox and sign-up for however long you want (1-12 months of goodies)! Each monthly box is $10 and every two friends that you refer with your code is a free box! Yay! So be sure to share your invite code with your friends...just as I am with you. What a fun treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.