Thursday, April 3, 2014

Potluck Time




One of my wonderful neighbors Tamara Miyao, recently started a fabulous website called Potluck Time -- dedicated to sharing delicious potluck recipes that she has created and collected over the years. 

"There’s nothing better than coming together with friends and family to share food and fun times. Many of my favorite recipes were gifts from others. And there is nothing more flattering than when I've made a dish that others want to make and share at their next potluck. My hope is that this will become your source for inspiring, delicious recipes."
- Tamara 

Here are links to some of here tasty recipes!




Good luck with Potluck Time Tamara! I can't wait to try all your yummy recipes!
~Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.